This program is designed for adult learners, so we have done our best to ensure that the course material can be completed in-class. During the spring and summer semesters, there will be no extra requirements outside of attending one weekly session.
During the summer semester we will take a break from in-person meetings, and individually complete four courses.
The courses average about five hours of video content + quizzes + textbook reading. We are planning on allowing six weeks per course. This should allow time for quizzes and group discussion around the video content.
Reading will need to be done on your own time.
While all of the content will be available on-demand, we want to provide a group-learning setting.
We are finalizing the weekly time slots, but the current plan is:
Weekly time slots of:
- Sundays 9:30a-10:30a
- Wednesdays 5:00p-6:00p
- Wednesdays 6:15p-7:30p
Note: These time slots will all be covering the same content. We are providing multiple time slots, so that we can make this available to as many people as possible.
- Registration is due by midnight 12/31/22.
- Week of 1/8/23 | Kick-off + First week of Old Testament Essentials
- Week of 2/19/23 | First week of Personal Evangelism
- Week of 3/15/23 | Spring Break. No class
- Week of 4/9/23 | First Week of New Testament Essentials
- Week of 5/14 | Final week of Spring Semester
Summer Semester (5/21/23-8/6/23)
Since there are two certificate options, we will use the summer semester to individually complete the two certification specific classes, as well as the two following courses:
Over the summer, we will individually complete a total of four courses. Which is about 1200 minutes of video content — or equivalent to the watch time of seasons 1-4 of The Office… 🙂
- Week of 8/13/23 | Fall class kick-off + first week of Contemporary Issues in the Church
- Week of 9/14/23 | First week of Systematic Theology
- Week of 11/5/23 | First week of Launching, Leading, and Sustaining a Healthy Small Group Ministry.
- Week of 11/19/23 | Final week. Wrap-up + next steps.